The Office Diet launched over two months ago now, and I thought this would be a good opportunity to review some of the highlights of February, and to give you a sneak-preview of what’s coming soon.
What happened in February
- I finished writing the ten part excuse-busting series and, if you’ve missed any of the posts and would rather read it as a whole, I’ll soon be publishing it on the Articles page.
- I published Pancake day and Valentine’s day ideas to demonstration how to enjoy these occasions without undoing all your hard work.
- I’m now a regular staff writer on Diet Blog, writing posts for a more general audience. If you’ve not had a chance to read them yet, you’ll enjoy:
- Lots of other articles have been given a firm “thumbs up” by our readers who use StumbleUpon, including:
- I’ve improved The Office Diet’s site to make it easier for you to find what you’re after. This includes a search box (top right), easy-to-browse Archives and a Contact page.
If you think you’ve missed any of February’s posts, you can easily catch up by checking the list of titles on the Archives page.
What’s coming in March
…This coming month, we’re planning a new series (starting this week!), some more reviews of websites and magazines, and tips on avoiding Easter Egg Excess…
We’re also hoping to welcome a new diarist to The Office Diet (Yaz has sadly had to withdraw due to personal circumstances.) If you’re interested in writing a short, weekly update on your healthier-living attempts, and having positive and constructive feedback from The Office Diet on how to deal with the difficulties you encounter, please drop me an email – firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be taking applications until Monday 10th March, and will announce the new diarist after then.
Also, if you’ve been enjoying reading The Office Diet, please tell a friend, bookmark the site on del.icio.us, give the site a thumbs-up on StumbleUpon, or Digg any articles which you found especially useful. You can also subscribe to our RSS feed to ensure you see new posts as soon as they’re published – one a day, Monday-Fridays.