What’s been happening in August?
It’s been a big month for The Office Diet, with quite a few changes to the site. You might have noticed:
- A banner across the top, for the first time (thanks to The Boyfriend’s graphical skills!)
- The Categories pages (see links on the left) now display the titles of every post in the category, making it much easier to dig through old posts.
- The Search box has moved to the left-hand side.
- You can now get updates by email (just pop your address in the box on the top right). Don’t worry, you won’t get any spam – I don’t ever see your email address, as Feedburner provides the emails. You’ll get one email on each day that I post, (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays), with the full content of the article posted on that day.
As well as tweaking the site itself, I’ve been writing lots of new content. If you missed them, you might want to check out:
- The new recipes which I’ve added to The Office Diet
- What exactly wholegrain and wholemeal/wholewheat mean
- Why the dieting excuseswe come up with in summer won’t do!
You might also like a couple of the posts I’ve written elsewhere during August:
- Five Reasons to Write Down Everything You Eat, on Dumb Little Man (a great blog, and one I’m now writing regularly for – not just on diet/fitness topics – so do check it out if you’re not already a reader.)
- How to Make Any Food Calorie-Free on Diet Blog – great if you want a giggle! Make sure you read the comments section too, as the fab Diet Blog readers have added loads of additional suggestions…
What’s coming up in September?
I’m working on an ebook which I should be launching in September – it’ll be an expansion of the Dieting Basics series. To make sure you don’t miss out, get instant updates to your feed reader, or fill in your email address on the top right to keep up with the latest Office Diet news.
And, of course, I’ll be posting plenty of good, straightforward healthy living advice to help you get back on track after the summer; for me, September always has that “back to school” feeling and it’s a great time for new resolutions.
It’s been fantastic to see so many new readers come to The Office Diet during August; I hope you’re getting a lot out of the blog. If there’s any topics you’d like to see me cover, or if you’ve got a link to a great article online about diet/fitness, then drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Image above by amdhappy)