It’s Friday, which means it’s a good day for a treat … so here’s one for all The Office Diet’s readers. I launched the Dieting Basics ebook on Wednesday, and today I’m offering you a free sample. It contains the following chapters from the ebook:
- The weight-loss secret
- No-one is forcing food between your lips
- Wake up thin?
- It takes time
- Staying motivated
- Find your goal weight using the BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Different types of fat
- Why are saturated fats bad and unsaturated fats good?
- What are trans fats and why are they so bad?
- What foods are sources of “good” fats?
- Exercise: Getting started, staying motivated, seeing improvements
- Why do you need to exercise?
- Getting started: exercise for beginners
- Staying motivated: carrying on when it gets tough
- Seeing improvements: stepping up your exercise
The sample of the Dieting Basics ebook is 16 pages long, and you’re very welcome to email it to your friends and colleagues, post a link to it on your website, or even upload it onto your own website to give to your readers. I hope you enjoy it – if you do, remember you can get the full ebook for $12, and I’ll guarantee your money back if you’re not 100% happy with it.
If you’ve got any questions, just drop me an email –
(Image above by shoothead)