Since I started The Office Diet over a year ago, the site has grown to encompass hundreds of posts, long articles, recipes and an ebook. If you’re not sure where to start, here are some of the highlights:
Trying to live more healthily but not sure where to start?
Try the Dieting Basics series – a set of posts taking you through some of the basic principles of healthy eating and exercising, focusing on advice and tips that are practical for busy people working full-time. In a modified form, this also forms part of the content of my Dieting Basics ebook – a much more comprehensive look at weight loss, nutrition and exercise.
Looking for detailed information on diet and exercise?
Check out the Articles page. This is a set of longer articles – including the full versions of the “excuse busting” series (How to stop making excuses and start making changes) and the “healthy mind” series (Beat negative thoughts: keep a healthy mind).
Not sure what to cook for dinner?
My Recipes page has quick, easy and calorie-counted recipes for you to try out. These are all meals that I eat regularly and enjoy! They’re not fancy recipes, just good basic food made from simple, healthy ingredients.
Want bite-sized information?
The most popular posts on The Office Diet are, in order of popularity:
- Recommended daily calorie intake
- How to keep a food diary (with templates)
- Motivational exercise quotes
- How to calculate calories and kilojoules in your portion of food
- Claim back your lunch hour: 5 health reasons why, 6 ways to do it.
- How to calorie-count a recipe
- Escaping the weight-loss plateau
Looking for more?
The Office Diet has grown to a larger site than I originally planned, and I’m not going to be posting any new content for a while. If you’re missing your thrice-weekly fix, why not:
- Use the search feature (on the top right) to look for posts on a particular topic
- Browse through the categories on the left
- Check out the archives
- Read my blogging on Diet Blog and You On A Diet.
I’ll end by wishing you the very best of luck on your healthy living journey!