Keep your hands busy and keep your diet going well!
If you’re tempted to carry on picking even when full – and who can honestly say they aren’t, especially if there’s delicious leftovers sitting in the fridge – then find something which occupies your hands. My hobbies are a weird mix but all of them keep my fingers busy: cross-stitching, computer gaming, and writing. If none of those appeals then …
… I wouldn’t be surprised. 😉
Seriously, though, other great options are:
- Getting a bath or shower (difficult to eat without getting soap in your mouth)
- Playing board games with the kids
- Putting on a face pack (not just for women! I’ve heard a few blokes admit to using them.)
- Catching up on your correspondence to old friends
- Going out to something like an evening class or gym session.
You might even welcome the chance to take up a new hobby.