All recipes serve one unless otherwise indicated.
Recipes suitable for vegetarians are marked with a (V).
- Pitta bread with cream cheese & roasted veg – 215 cals / 4.4g fat – (V)
- Waldorf salad – 215 cals / 10.8g fat – (V)
- Pitta bread with sweet and sour chicken – 290 cals / 4g fat
- Pasta with tomato, turkey rasher & veg sauce – 385 cals / 4.0g fat
- Pasta with prawns, olives and vegetable sauce – 430 cals / 6.6g fat
- Spaghetti bolognaise – 465 cals / 8.5g fat
- Pasta with low-fat carbonara-style creamy sauce – 525 cals / 11g fat
- Chicken with potatoes and veg – 450 cals / 4.8g fat
- Spicy low-fat chilli with baked potato or rice – 430 cals / 6.1g fat
- Sausage casserole – 355 cals / 21g fat (without potatoes/rolls)
- Sweet and sour chicken with rice – 570 cals / 6.2g fat
- Vegetable stir-fry with noodles – 370 cals / 3.1g fat – (V)
- Prawn tortilla wraps with guacamole, salsa and crudites – 480 cals / 13g fat
- Toasted brie and mushroom panini – 320 cals / 9.4g fat – (V)