Chicken in marinade with potatoes and veg
- Chicken breast (130g – small breast)
- Low-fat marinade (50g)
- Baby new potatoes (180g)
- Carrots (80g)
- Baby corn (80g)
- Green beans (80g)
- Put the chicken breast in the marinade for at least 5 minutes, ideally half-an-hour.
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 c. Put the chicken breast and marinade on an oven tray and into the oven.
- After five minutes, put the potatoes on to boil.
- Prepare the vegetables, and after another ten minutes, put these on to boil.
- The chicken should be done after 20-25 minutes from putting it in. Drain the potatoes and veg, and serve with the chicken breast.
You can use other vegetables if you want – so long as you don’t add fat in cooking them, the total calories of the meal won’t differ much.