Pasta with prawns, olives and vegetable sauce
- Fusilli pasta, wholewheat (60g dried weight)
- King-sized prawns (100g)
- Chopped tomatoes with sliced black olives (small tin – 200g)
- Tomato puree (15g)
- Red onion (80g)
- Courgette (80g)
- Red pepper (80g)
- Chop the red pepper and courgette into chunks. Grill or roast until soft. (The red pepper takes longer than the courgette.)
- Meanwhile, put the pasta on to boil, following packet instructions.
- Chop the red onion and fry over a low heat until soft. Add the cooked red pepper and courgette, and the tomatoes with olives.
- Heat through for a couple of minutes, then add the king-sized prawns. Continue heating until the pasta is cooked.
- Drain the pasta, and serve.