Prawn tortilla wraps with guacamole, salsa and crudites
- King-sized prawns (100g)
- Two small tortilla wraps, eg. Discovery
- Salsa (80g)
- Low-fat guacamole (80g)
- Two sticks of celery (80g)
- Half a yellow pepper (80g)
- Half a red pepper (80g)
- One carrot (80g)
- Peel and chop the carrot into sticks. Slice the pepper and celery into strips, dicing some of the pepper for the filling of the wraps.
- Fill the wraps with prawns, guacamole, salsa and diced pepper.
- Use the remaining salsa and guacamole as a dip for the vegetable crudites.