Pitta bread with cream cheese and roasted vegetables
- Wholemeal pitta bread (1)
- Low-fat cream cheese (20g)
- Yellow (red/orange) pepper (80g)
- Red onion (80g)
- Night before: Chop half a pepper and half a red onion into small pieces
- Roast or grill the vegetables until softened. (Takes about 5 mins in a George Foreman). The peppers will need longer than the onion, so put them in first.
- Leave the vegetables to cool, then refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, split open a pitta, spread the inside with cream cheese and add the roasted vegetables
- Cut the pitta in half to make two pockets, and pop in your lunchbox!