Vegetable stir-fry with noodles
- 62.5g dry noodles (1 block)
- Carrot (80g)
- Cabbage (80g)
- Red onion (40g)
- White onion (40g)
- Red pepper (80g)
- Mushrooms (80g)
- Stir-fry sauce (50g)
- Chop all the vegetables. (The carrots should be chopped into matchstick-sized pieces, other vegetables into larger chunks.)
- Spray oil around a wok and put over a high heat.
- Stir-fry the vegetables until cooked but still slightly crunchy.
- While the vegetables are cooking, put the noodles on to boil, according to packet instructions.
- Turn the heat to low. Add the stir fry sauce to the vegetables and heat through.
- (Optionally) add 100g prawns and heat through.
- Drain the noodles, and serve.