- 1 apple (100g)
- 2 sticks celery (80g)
- Lettuce (80g)
- Raisins (15g)
- Walnut halves (15g)
- Lemon juice (teaspoon)
- (Optional) Light mayonnaise (teaspoon – 10g)
- Chop the lettuce and celery, place in a bowl.
- Chop the apple and add to bowl. Drizzle lemon juice over the apple immediately, to prevent browning.
- Add a teaspoon of mayonnaise (optional) and mix the salad well, until lightly coated in mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Cut the walnut halves in half and add, along with the raisins. Mix into the salad.