Three months of The Office Diet
It’s now three months since the launch of The Office Diet, and there have been loads of high points in March for the site – and I’ve got plenty planned for April.
What happened in March
- The Office Diet broke the 10,000 hits barrier on Weds, March 26th. (Many thanks to everyone who’s been reading and sharing the site with friends!)
- I published the excuse-busting series as a full article, How to Stop Making Excuses and Start Making Changes: if you missed any of the series, take a look.
- A more personal story about my weight-loss, “Start with your body: 7 life benefits from losing weight” was published on the blog I Will Change Your Life.
- In keeping with the season, I asked how you’d all done with your Lent resolutions, wrote about enjoying Easter treats without ruining your diet and found some recipes for using up extra Easter chocolate.
What’s coming up in April
- The new diet diarist is busy typing away, and I’ll be posting an introduction to her soon.
- The series on having a healthy mind and outlook on life will be continuing.
- I’ve got a couple of guest articles going up on other sites, and I’ll let you know where to find them once they’re published.
Also, if you’ve been enjoying reading The Office Diet, please tell a friend, bookmark the site on del.icio.us, and give any posts you especially liked a thumbs-up on StumbleUpon. You can also subscribe to our RSS feed to ensure you see new posts as soon as they’re published – every day, Monday-Fridays. Comments, criticisms, ideas for future articles and rumoured sightings of calorie-free chocolate can all be sent to email@example.com. If you use Facebook, Digg or StumbleUpon, details of where to find me on those sites are on the Contact page.
(Image of March 2008 above by Craig Rodway)